What Makes the Rocksteady Loud & Clear?
With two side blasting speakers and a center subwoofer, the Rocksteady delivers a true Stereo 2.1 sound. The design allows for a louder, clearer sound that will fill a whole room. The body is made of solid aluminum, designed to be highly durable and lightweight. The Rocksteady channels sound energy out of its speakers, blasting sound waves with minimal distortion or loss.
Three Ways to Connect:
- Bluetooth: Wirelessly playback music from any Bluetooth (2, 3 or 4 enabled devices, A2DP support. Including: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android phones, Android tablets, Windows Phones, and most Macbook and Laptops. Guaranteed to easily connect to your device wirelessly.
- Audio Line In: Listen to any device using a 3.5mm cable (cable included).
- USB Drive: Listen to MP3s from your USB thumb drive (continuous play or shuffle mode).
Front Mounted Buttons
Wirelessly control your media. Play/Pause, skip tracks, adjust volume, and answer calls all from the convenience of the Rocksteady’s front mount full array of buttons. The front mounted buttons also control playback from the USB port.
Advanced Bluetooth Features
- DJ Mode: Connect two phones to the Rocksteady wirelessly, and toggle control of the speaker from your handset.
- Device Memory: Turn the Rocksteady speaker on and it will auto-reconnect with up 2 of the last 4 devices previously paired to it.
Power & Battery
- Rechargeable & replaceable lithium-ion battery featuring a solid 10+ hours playback per charge. Add an extra battery and battery charger for unlimited playtime – Swap and go.
- Charges via micro-USB (cable included).
Personal, Hands-Free Wireless Speaker Phone
The Rocksteady is a great speakerphone (Bluetooth.) Use for conference calls, or when a call comes in while listening to music. Answer calls directly via the Rocksteady. No need to touch your phone.